‘Save these dates’ .. All members are invited to these
4 lectures starting in September on ..
Monday 3, 10, 17, 24 September. at 11.30 to 1.30
contact Max Perry 0438 571 494 for more information.
Not a member, click HERE and register today!
- Drawing/Pastels ...
new course to begin 2nd Oct for 10 weeks
Tuesdays afternoons from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Contact : Toni Tarakson Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
Diary Dates …
- 19th July Monthly Committee Meeting
- 3rd Sep The Crusades lectures begin
- 2nd Oct Drawing/Pastels … starts today
Active .. Courses, Activities and Program NOTICES ..
‘come along and enjoy being in the class’
- Computing … practice on Tuesday mornings @ 09:30 to 12:00
- Creative Writing … learn on Tuesday afternoons @ 2:00 to 4:00
- Crochet … crochet on Friday afternoons @ 12:30 to 3:30
- Digital Photography … discuss on Tuesday mornings @ 9:30 to 12:00
- Drawing/Pastels … new course to begin 2nd Oct for 10 weeks (see above)
- Esperanto … Thursday afternoon @ 3:00 to 4:00
- French … lesson on Monday mornings @ 9:30 to 11:30
- French Oral … lesson on Monday afternoon @ 5:00 to 6:15
- Mosaics … toil on Wednesday mornings @ 10:00 to 12:30
- On Line Investing and Trading … review on Tuesday afternoon @ 9:30 to 12:00
- Poetry … read and discuss on Wednesday mornings @ 9:30 to 11:00
- Shakespeare – his life and times … discuss on Wednesday afternoon @ 2:00 to 4:00
- Silk Painting … design and print on Thursday mornings @ 10:00 to 12:30
- Spinning … get together on Friday mornings @ 10:00 to 12:00
- Ukulele … strum on Monday afternoons @ 1:30 to 4:00
- Using Tablets and Smart Phones … discuss as per tutor availability.
visit us on Facebook .. Snowy Mountains U3A
Alternatively, an enrolment can be done by going to the Membership Form (click here) and following the instructions on the webpage and the application form
Members are reminded …
. … their membership cards** and receipts are available at The Shop.
. … to ‘sign-in’ their attendance on the ‘sign-on sheets’ for insurance purposes.
. … if you have NOT yet paid your fee for a SMU3A membership. Click here
. ** The purpose of the card is to ‘help’ people with your name, so please pin it to yourself AND it’s a good idea to write important information about yourself on the back, in case of an emergency. (eg., a contact phone number of a family member or friend, medical conditions, etc)
“Hope to see you in a course in 2018”
Would you like to suggest or run a ‘like minded’ course or discussion group ?? contact .. email@example.com.
Keep up to date and informed – check this NoticeBoard regularly
The Snowy Mountains U3A have happy, forgiving people, friendly computers in the shop begging for YOU to come and practise or just learn how to turn one on, call in when we are open or arrange a time for a session when it suits you..