- Starts on Thursday 22nd April
- 11am-12 noon
- Runs for 5 weeks finishing on 20th May 2021.
- Please contact tutor Nick Goldie on 0417 299 586 to confirm your attendance
- Basic Mobile assistance will be from 1pm-1.45 pm
- Next will be Advanced Mobiles from 1.45-3pm
- Next will be Personal Computers and Laptops from 3-4pm
- Please contact tutor Otik Uhlik to register your interest in any of these courses on 0406 696 258
healthy eating on a budgetwhat basic pantry items you should always have on handsimple recipes, menus and shopping for food
- To be held on Wednesdays starting at 12 noon.
- This will cover:
- All are welcome to attend, but you must contact the convener Otik on 0406 696 258 prior to attendance to enable him to provide all the appropriate ingredients for you to participate.
.AUSTRALIAN WAR MEMORIAL and ARBORETUMDoes a day out interest you? You could have lunch at the Arboretum and a visit to the Australian War Memorial on Thursday 22nd April. The Snowy Monaro Community Connections have a bus which will be leaving Werri-Nina at 11am. Cost will be $20 and lunch will be at your own expense.You will be able to walk through the Flanders Fields memorial Garden and then attend the Last Post Ceremony in the Commemorative Courtyard. Visitors are invited to lay wreaths or floral tributes beside the Pool of Reflection. If you would like to participate please contact Michelle on 02 6451 1054 for further information and to register your interest..***.Fees for 2021 will be the usual $40 for the year.
UNLESS they were paid up members in 2020 where we will only charge $25 for the year (due to being closed for a few months due to COVID).***..***French – Mondays from 9:15 amUkelele – Monday from 1:30 pmShakespeare – Mondays from 2pmEsperanto – Mondays from 4pm
Art classes – Tuesdays from 10:00 am.
Poetry – Wednesday from 9:30 am
Mosaics – Wednesday from 10:00 amShakespeare – Wednesday from 2:00 pmKing Arthur – Thursdays from 11:00 amTai Chi – Thursdays from 10:00 am
Mobile Phones – Thursdays from 1:00 pm
Computers – Thursdays from 2:00 pmUsing Programs – Thursdays from 2:00 pmEsperanto – Thursdays from 3:00 pmBook Club – Fridays from 11:00 am (on every third Friday of the month)Crochet – Fridays from 12:30 pm
Card Marking – First Friday from 10:00 am (on every first Friday of the month)
Keep up to date and informed – check this NoticeBoard regularly https://snowymountains.u3anet.org.au/noticeboard/
The Snowy Mountains U3A have happy, friendly, forgiving people, for YOU to come and meet, learn and practise new skills and enjoy each others company..